WooCommerce is a free eCommerce plugin that allows you to sell anything, to ship everywhere and to use every payment metods (credit cards, PayPal, Bank Transfers and cash on delivery).
This is en external plugin so you will find:
- Official Documentation : you can find the official documentation here.
- Official Support : for operational problems with the plugin please refer to the official support here.
If you’ve installed the theme by following the instructions of our video tutorial you will have already installed the plugin and set the default pages. If you have decided to install subsequently the plugin of woocommerce my advice is to follow the official guide of installation here that I summarize below:
- Installation / plugin activation
- Automatic creation of the pages of the plugin (cart, checkout, my account, shop)
- Assignment of the previously created pages in woocommerce settings
Frequently asked questions
- Default settings : here you can find the list of the main settings to do in woocommerce.
- Image Crop : dimensions you specify on the Products tab of the WooCommerce settings screen affect the size of the thumbnails that the theme uses when displaying product images. Please chek here for all image size info.
- WooCommerce Widget : there are several great widgets bundled into WooCommerce which allow you to display all sorts of information in your theme’s widgetized areas. For more Info go here.
- How to set the currency : to change your shop currency settings go to: WooCommerce > Settings > General > Currency Options and select your desired currency from the Currency drop down. Please check here for more info.