In the theme are present different styles of navigation. In the header 4 you can also add a top header, have a middle header for show the logo and the navigation menu is centered.
- Select the header 4 : please go in: Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Header > Header Layout > and in the dropdown select “Header 4”.
To customize it you must go to: Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Header > Header 4.
Here you can make the following customizations:
- Navigation margin top/bottom : here you can change the margin top/botton of the logo.
- Background color : color picker for the backgroud color .
- Transparent menu : if you check this, your menu it becomes transparent and the site content will go under the navigaton.
- Menu color : select the text color of the menu items.
- Divider color : set the color of the the top menu border.
- Background color top header : select the backgrond color for your top header.
- Color text top header : select the backgrond color for your text in the top header.
- Top header left content : here you can insert the content that you want to show in the top header on the left side.
- Top header right content : here you can insert the content that you want to show in the top header on the right side.
- Disable top header : checking this you will hide the top header.
- Icon open menu responsive : if you want to change the default menu responsive icon here you can upload your own image.
- Menu responsive BG color : choose color for the respnsive menu backgrond and remember to also enter the responsive logo.
Note : In the top header you can also add “shortcodes”. Here a list of the shortcode integrated in the theme.